The Skyware Global 75cm Rx/Tx Ku-Band Elliptical LFL Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El/Skew mount, constructed from heavy-gauge galvanized steel, provides a rigid support to the reflector.
The mount secures the antenna to any 60mm (2.38”) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds.
The Az/El/Skew mount allows for precise alignment of the elliptical reflector to the geostationary arc, taking full advantage of the antenna’s performance.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration
- All materials comply with EU Directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision elliptical offset thermoset-molded reflector.
- Long Focal Length optics for low cross-pol performance.
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustment.
- Rigid steel feed support arm.
- Factory assembled Az/ El/Skew mount for optimum alignment capability.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Includes Rx/Tx feed assembly