The 3i Series Cases are injection molded from ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight submersible design, meeting military standard MIL-C-4150J.
The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards MIL-STD-648C and IP67. It is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continuous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin, a patented trigger release latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handle. All 3i Series Cases are backed by an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.Patented "Trigger Latches" stay closed until you want them opened. Key locking "TSA" accepted versions are available.
- Watertight/dust proof design using tongue & groove construction and a replaceable o-ring seal to achieve an IP-67 rated protective case.
- Ultimate impact strength polypropylene co-polymer provides unsurpassed protection and is lighter while being multiple times stronger than the competition.
- Reinforced padlock hasps allow the use of standard size padlocks for added security. TSA accepted padlocks are an available accessory.
- Flush snap-down overmolded handle for 2 man lift on large or long cases. Cushion grip overmold material reduces hand fatigue.
- Quiet glide polyurethane in-line skate style wheels with factory lubricated sealed ball bearings ensure smooth trouble free movement.