The Teledyne Paradise Datacom Compact Outdoor Solid State Power Amplifier (SSPA) is built for extreme environmental conditions and high reliability operation. Along with the robust construction exists the highest power density in the industry. This allows solid state technology to be used in applications that have long been reserved for TWTAs.
This Ka-Band SSPA weighs in at less than 44 lbs. (20.0 kg), and is only slightly larger than a shoe box.
- Compact size and weight
- CE Compliance Tested
- Integrated forced-air cooling system
- Extreme Environmental Testing
- RF Output Sample Port
- Maintenance Free Operation
- Universal, Power Factor Corrected Power Supply
- Ethernet Interface
- Built-in 1:1 Redundancy Control
- Built-in Maintenance Switch Controller