The Skyware Global Type 244 2.4 m Dual Optics Rx/Tx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The dual optics design provides the superior cross-pol discrimination demanded for optimum performance networks.
The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens and helps to maintain the parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The heavy-gauge steel Az/El provides a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lock-down bolts secure the mount to any 168 mm (6.63”) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high wind.
Dual Optics design for ultra low cross-polarization.
Hot-dip galvanizing is standard on this model for maximum environmental protection.
Tx Cross-Polarization Isolation of 35dB within 1dB contour,
- ISO9001:2008 Certification
- Eutelsat Certificate No. EA-V062
- Two-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector.
- Heavy-duty galvanized Az/El mount.
- Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Includes Ku-band feed assembly and precision aluminum sub- reflector.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).