1.8 Meter Motorized Vehicle-Mount Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 1842 vehicle-mount antenna is designed to offer the end user affordable performance for VSAT or SNG applications in a compact design. This antenna features an integrated auto-locate controller with manual override, glass fiber reinforced reflector, hand cranks, and a low cross pol feed. The automatic control system includes rack mount controller with front panel display, keyboard interface, GPS, Compass, and a DVBS-2 receiver to identify and peak on a satellite. It can be used to work with a modem as well but a modem is not required. A CE compliant controller is a standard option as well. Up to 35 lbs of payload can be mounted on the feedboom for multiple integration packages and options. High
gain performance along with the precision surface and payload offer an optimum dB per dollar performance.
- VSAT or Broadcast Configuration
- Integrated Auto Locate Controller with Manual Override
- Auto Locate and Peak Features along with Handheld Control Unit.
- Precision Glass Fiber Reinforced Reflector
- Hand cranks Included
- Low Profile and Space-Optimizing Stowed Configuration
- Designed for Boom Mounted Single Thread Integration Packages up to 35 lbs
- Affordable SNG Applications
- Intelsat / ITU Compliant
- C , X, and Ku Band Feeds