1.8 Meter Motorized Vehicle-Mount SNG Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 1841 vehicle-mount antenna is a robust and light-weight precision antenna designed for the most demanding high power broadband applications. This antenna features a carbon fiber composite reflector and aluminum
backbeam structure designed to provide exceptional performance in a lightweight package. The custom designed elevation-over-azimuth cable drive pedestal provides superior stiffness with minimal backlash and maintenance.
In addition, the antenna has a long focal length geometry (0.8 F/D) designed to meet international performance specifications for commercial or military applications and is available in C, X, Ku and/or Ka band frequencies. Multiple feed configurations are also available for 2 port, 3 port, and 4 port applications. A host of amplifier mounting packages or wave guide installations are also standard product offerings.
- Intelsat and Eutelsat Compliant (with Appropriate Feed)
- Multi-Band C, X, Ku or Ka band Frequencies
- Multiple Integration Options
- Integrated Controller with Tracking Options Available
- Carbon Fiber Reflector with Precision Aluminum Backbeam Structure
- Low Profile and Space-Optimizing Stow Position
- Cable Drive Positioning System
- Superior Stability in Wind
- Excellent Reliability
- Minimal Maintenance