1.5 Meter Motorized Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 1531 motorized flyaway antenna is highly portable, compact, lightweight, and can be assembled by one person in less than 15 minutes. The antenna features a 4 piece segmented carbon fiber composite reflector designed to provide exceptional performance in a lightweight package. The motorized elevation-over-azimuth pedestal provides excellent stiffness characteristics and convenience for the user when pointing and peaking on a satellite. The antenna and controller pack in 3 ruggedized shipping cases.
In addition, the antenna is designed to meet international performance specifications for commercial or military applications and is readily available in C, X, Ku and/or Ka band frequencies. Multiple feed configurations and paint schemes are readily available.
- Intelsat and Eutelsat Compliant (with Appropriate Feed)
- Multi-Band X, Ku or Ka band Capable
- 4 Piece Segmented Carbon Fiber Reflector
- 3 Axis Controller for Auto locate and Tracking Options
- Compact Pedestal featuring easy point and peak control
- Ships in 3 Ruggedized Cases
- High Gain / Low Cross Pol Design
- Multiple Integration Options
- Excellent Reliability
- Minimal Maintenance