1.2 Meter Motorized Carbon Fiber Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 1231 motorized flyaway antenna is highly portable, compact, light-weight, and can be assembled by one person in less than 15 minutes. The antenna features a 4 piece segmented carbon fiber composite reflector designed to provide exceptional performance in a lightweight package. The motorized elevation-over-azimuth pedestal provides excellent stiffness characteristics and convenience for the user when pointing and peaking on a satellite. The antenna packs is 3 ruggedized shipping cases and includes options for integration kits.
In addition, the antenna is designed to meet International performance specifications for commercial or military applications and is readily available in X, Ku and/or Ka band frequencies. Multiple feed configurations and paint schemes are readily available.
- Intelsat and Eutelsat Compliant
- Multi-Band X, Ku or Ka band Capable
- 4 Piece Segmented Carbon Fiber Reflector
- Compact Pedestal featuring easy point and peak control
- Ships in 3 Ruggedized Cases
- High Gain / Low Cross Pol Design
- Superior Stability in Wind
- Multiple Integration Options
- Excellent Reliability
- Minimal Maintenance