1.0 Meter Carbon Fiber Flyaway Antenna
The Sat-Lite Technologies Model 1021 flyaway antenna is highly portable, compact, light-weight, and can be assembled by one person in less than 15 minutes. The antenna features a 7 piece segmented carbon fiber composite reflector designed to provide exceptional performance in a lightweight package. The elevation-over-azimuth pedestal provides excellent stiffness characteristics and convenience for the user when pointing and peaking on a satellite. The antenna packs in 2 weatherized compression molded cases that meet the 62 inch rule for airline travel and are typically less than 24 Kg each (airline checkable).
In addition, the antenna is designed to meet international performance specifications for commercial or military applications and is readily available in X, Ku and/or Ka band frequencies. Multiple feed configurations and paint schemes are readily available.
- Intelsat and Eutelsat Compliant (with Appropriate Feed)
- Multi-Band X, Ku or Ka band Capable
- 7 Piece Segmented Carbon Fiber Reflector
- Compact Pedestal featuring easy point and peak control
- Ships in 2 Ruggedized Cases Airline Checkable (each less than 24 Kg)
- High Gain / Low Cross Pol Design
- Multiple Integration Options
- Excellent Reliability
- Minimal Maintenance