The Skyware Global Type 183 1.8 m Class III Rx/Tx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 114 mm (4.50”) O.D. mast and prevent slippage in high winds.
Hot-dip galvanizing is standard on this model for maximum environmental protection. A marinised version of this antenna is also available making it suitable for on-shore and offshore marine enviroments.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermoset- molded reflector.
- Heavy-duty galvanized Az/El mount. Marinised version includes 2 part epoxy paint finish.
- Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- HD Galvanised support arm and alignment struts. Marinised version has all galvanized steel components finished with 2 part epoxy paint.
- Factory pre-assembled mount.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance. Optional marinised version uses marine grade AISI 316 stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Includes Ku-band linear cross- polarized RxTx feed assembly.
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 11 kg (25 lb) RF electronics (LNB & BUC).