The Skyware Global 1.8m Rx/Tx Class I Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector.
The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 114 mm (4.50”) O.D. mast and prevent slippage in high winds.
Hot-dip galvanizing is standard for extreme environmental conditions.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration
- All materials comply with EU Directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector.
- Single bolt fine elevation adjustment
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. feed support legs
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Available with C-Band or Ku- Band feeds
- Hot dip galvanized Az/El mount.
- Designed for typical 1W and 2W block Up-Converters (BUCs)