AvL's Model 1478 Vehicle-Mount / DriveAway Mobile VSAT antenna features an offset 1.4m reflector and the patent-pending AvL Cable Drive positioner for reliability and ease of operation. The new sleek design is lighter weight to allow for use on smaller vehicles such as an SUV or van, and includes a versatile vehicle-mount pallet with an optional Thule bar interface.
Created for use where performance really matters, AvL's Vehicle-Mounted / DriveAway Mobile Broadband systems enable video, voice, IP and data communication anywhere in the world, with the push of a single button. The precision of AvL's patent-pending AvL Cable Drive positioners paired with the ease of one-button Auto-Acquisition and superior technical support make our vehicle mount antennas ideal for non-technical antenna operators.
- 1.4m AvL Engineered Composite Reflector
- Zero Backlash AvL Cable Drive
- Optional Transmit Rotary Joint on Feed
- Stows to 18.3" H (46.5 cm H)
- Can be mounted onto large SUV or van
- Standard 2-Port Ku Precision (standard Cross-Pol comp.) Feed
- One button auto-acquisition controller
- 400 degree azimuth range
- Hand cranks on all axes
- Integrated GPS
- Level sensors for automatic vehicle tilt compensation and automatic cross pol alignment
- Options include 1RU rack mounts and minimized stow height