The Skyware Global 1.2m Rx/Tx Class I Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The precision Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector.
The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88”-3.00”) mast and prevents slippage in high winds.
A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
The antenna features a unique feed which provides cross-pol performance that exceeds industry standards.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration
- All materials comply with EU Directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector.
- Available with Ku-band co- pol or cross-pol feeds.
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75 in) O.D. feed support legs for lightweight outdoor units (ODU’s).
- Plated hardware for maxi- mum corrosion resistance.
- Az/El mount includes both elevation and azimuth fine adjustments.
- Class I system designed for typical lightweight Ku-band RF Electronics.*
- Marinised version option is finished in a 2-part Epoxy paint on all 316 stainless steel hardware and galvanised steel fabricated components.
- * 2.0 kg or 4.5 lb max. weight (For BUC and LNB) 2.2 kg or 4.8 lb max. weight (For Transceiver)