The Skyware Global 1.2m Rx/Tx Extended Ku-Band Class II Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and helps to sustain the necessary parabolic shape.
The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance.
The heavy gauge steel Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88”- 3.00”) mast and prevents slippage in high winds.
A special powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration
- All materials comply with EU Directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance.
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- Available with Ku-band co– pol or cross–pol feeds.
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. side feed support legs and 51 mm (2”) O.D. lower feed support.
- Plated hardware for maxi mum corrosion resistance.
- Class II system designed for typical 2W and 4W Ku-band Block Up-Converters (BUCs).
- *3.6 kg or 8 lb max. weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB)