The Skyware Global 1.2m BSS Band Antenna SFL RxTx Class I is a rugged, commercial quality product suitable for the most demanding applications.
The reflector is constructed from glass fiber reinforced polyester [SMC] for strength and accuracy. A proprietary process developed by Skyware Global insures high RF reflectivity as needed for Ku Band operation.
The precision Az/EI mount is made of galvanized steel for excellent corrosion resistance. This mount includes special features to increase pointing accuracy with low backlash and lockdown error.
This Az/EI allows the antenna to be installed on standard (73-73MM) 27/8 or 3” OD installation mounts.
All hardware is plated to 720 hour salt spray standards under ASTM B-117.
Cross-Polarization Isolation of 30dB on axis
Excellent Tx Port-to-Port Isolation of 90dB or better
Class I system designed for typical lightweight Ku-band RF Electronics.
* 2.0 kg or 4.5 lb max. weight (For BUC and LNB) 2.2 kg or 4.8 lb max. weight (For Transceiver)
- One-piece precision SMC Reflector
- Precision Az/EI Mount
- Fine Azimuth and Elevation Adjustment Features
- All Materials Comply with EU Directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS]
- 720 Hour Salt Spray Hardware
- Standard Waveguide Flange Interface