AvL's 1.0m vehicle-mount / drive away SNG antenna systems offer strong performance in a small, lightweight and low-profile package. The 1.0m antenna systems are designed to exceed the highest global performance expectations.
Vehicle-Mount SNG Antennas are more precise and robust than mobile broadband antennas. Used for high data rates using high power amplifiers (HPA), they can be mounted on vehicles ranging from a medium SUV to a large box truck.
AvL antennas interface easily with all RF systems and are compliant with FCC and Intelsat requirements for 2° spacing as well as optional models for meeting Eutelsat and Asiasat criteria.
- High precision azimuth bearing
- Zero backlash AvL Cable Drive
- Non-load-bearing 1.0m AvL carbon fiber single-piece reflector
- Stows to 13.6" H (34.5 cm H)
- Standard 2-port precision Ku-band feed (standard Cross-Pol comp.); optional feeds include 2-port mode-matched Ku feed (enhanced Cross-Pol comp.) and 2-port L-band
- 2 axis AvL Cable Drive positioner with 400° Az & 0-90° El
- Limited function 3-axis jog controller with auto-stow
- Optional aerodynamic cowlings
- The 1.0m vehicle-mount / drive away SNG antenna family includes the following models:
- Model 1000 with standard 2-port precision Ku-band feed or optional 2-port mode-matched Ku or 2-port L
- Model 1000-HW with same feed options as Model 1000 plus enhanced wind tolerance