Walton Gas Heater for 3.7 to 32-meter Antennas
Gas heaters for Snow Shield Cover De-Icing Systems and new CE Certified Gas Heating Unit’s Features
New Dual Hot Surface Ignition System
- Dual hot surface igniter's means redundancy in the ignition sequence.
- Large flame sensing rod. Turbulence no longer a factor during ignition sequence.
- Same reliable 3 try ignition sequence with purge time.
- No more pilot assembly or pilot orifice.
Positive Blower Recognition for Ignition Sequence
- Normally open contact on air flow switch operates power to the ignition unit. No air flow, no ignition.
- If no airflow is verified, the ignition unit will not be energized and the unit will go into ignition failure mode.
Same Wiring and Mounting Configuration as Original Heaters
- Older Gas Heaters can be changed out with the new designed Gas Heating Units.
- Mounting and wiring is the same.
New evolutions in Direct Fired Gas Heaters
Both Snow Shield Cover De-Icing Systems and the Gas Heaters for Plenum De-Icing now meet the European Union Declaration of Conformity for directives:
EN 60529:1991+A1:2000/IEC 60529:1989+A11999 and
EN12669 (EN298:2003 EN126:2004 EN1854:2006)
EU Gas Appliance Directive Test Standards: 2009/142/EC (GAD)
EU Low Voltage Directive Test Standards: 2006/95EC
Environmental Tests: EN 60529:1991+A1:2000
W. B. Walton Enterprises, Inc. is currently applying for approvals from North American Agencies for our Gas Heating Units for both the Snow Shield Cover De-Icing System and the Plenum De-Icing Systems