QRM 16x16 Fan-Out RF Matrix Switch
The QRM is a full fan-out RF matrix switch available in 1 RU as 8x8, 8x16, 16x8 and 16x16. The 8x8 can be easily expanded to full 16x16 with purchase of an access code. The QRM can be expanded to a maximum system size of 32x32 by adding additional modules. The QRM features Quintech’s latest Q-ROUTE and Q-SENSE technology, which provides maximum reliability with signal path redundancy and auto reroute capabilities. The QRMs operating frequency range covers L-band, IF and broadband. It also offers manual and AGC modes. It is controllable either locally via the front panel keypad or remotely over Ethernet and is compatible with most monitoring and control systems.
- Compact design - 16x16 in 1 RU
- Manual gain and AGC modes with a range of -15 dB to +16 dB in 0.5 dB steps
- Remotely controlled via web browser interface, Ethernet or TELNET via customer supplied PC
- Q-ROUTE provides internal signal path redundancy by automatically rerouting around a failed signal path
- Q-SENSE provides external signal path redundancy by automatic switching to a backup input signal, if signal level falls below user defined threshold *
*Q-Sense not available on all configurations. Limited to a maximum of 16 inputs.