AAV880 Series Ku-Band SPT (Ku-Band Single Package Transceiver) is a RF ODU (Outdoor Unit) Transceiver for Satellite Communication. It Is designed for voice, data and broadband VSAT communication used in different modulation formats including BPSK, QPSK, QAM and FM.
AAV880 SPT is a highly integrated ODU that comprises of Upconverter, SSPA (Solid State Power Amplifier), Down Converter, low phase noise synthesizer, power supply and built-in M&C. With independent frequency synthesizer, it enables end-users for transmission through different uplink and downlink transponders. In addition, Agilis has a wide range of SSPA booster options for higher power applications.
AAV880 SPT is suitable for SCPC (Single Channel Per Carrier), MCPC (Multi-Channel Per Carrier), DAMA (Demand Assigned Multiple Access) and TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) applications.
- Available for all Ku-Band frequencies
- Broadband data transmission
- Easy installation & configuration
- Built-in monitor and control
- Built-in image rejection filter
- Very stable OCXO reference oscillator
- Output power monitoring
- Electronically tuneable synthesizer for Transmit and Receive
- 1kHz frequency step size
- Redundancy ready (Built-in)
- Surge protection
- 70 or 140MHz IF interface