iQ 200 Board Satellite Modem
The iQ 200 Modem Board is part of ST Engineering iDirect’s DVB-S2/S2X modem series with a software-defined architecture for maximum flexibility and expansion. The series is compatible with both Evolution® and Velocity®, features high performance and efficiency for fixed and mobility networks so you can effortlessly meet demanding service levels and build out large networks with greater speed and reduced costs.
The iQ 200 modem series is ideal for enterprise, cellular backhaul, land mobile and maritime applications combining high-performance iQ series features with mobility. Designed to integrate into complete terminals the iQ 200 Board combines high-performance iQ series features with OpenAMIP mobility. OpenAMIP is an IP based protocol that facilitates the exchange of information between an Antenna Controller Unit and a satellite modem ensuring a seamless integration. The iQ 200 Board’s licensable features enable the service integrator to provide a terminal that can easily scale by adding more inbound throughput capabilities to the modem.
The iQ 200 Board is also available in a 1RU rackmount chassis.
- DVB-S2 (up to 45 Msps) / DVB-S2X (up to 100 Msps) outbound
- Supports a full range of DVB-S2X MODCODS up to 256APSK
- Adaptive TDMA up to 15 Msps, 16QAM
- Ideal for both fixed and mobility applications
- Security features with 256-bit AES Link Encryption
- 10 and 50 MHz reference for BUC compatibility
- OpenAMIP compatibility for ease of integration
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 optimized
- Land Mobility