This small and light weight new DBS Band BUC is ideal for SOTM applications and also benefits fixed and maritime applications.
Designed to be mounted on the feed horn, the BUC has low power consumption” with less than 200W for 16W model. The unit works on a wide range DC power supply of 38V to 60V. Innovation and efficient thermal design makes the BUC on of the smallest, robust, reliable and rugged enough to withstand outdoor conditions in the industry.
The unit can be configured to work in 1:1 redundant mode by adding on a simple redundancy option to the basic unit.
- Compact and lightweight
- Feed mountable
- Forward power detection facility
- Intuitive monitoring & control through RS232/485 & Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP)
- Auto ranging 38 to 60VDC Power Supply
- Optional input AC voltage
- Automatic fault identification & alarm generation
- IP65 rated housing (Weather proof Construction)
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- RoHS compliant