ALB128 Series Ku-Band BUC (Block-Up Converter) is a highly cost effective RF outdoor transmitter for satellite communication. The BUC has very high output power linearity and works well from -40ºC up to 60ºC. The BUC also has a wide input voltage range which allows it to work from 18V to 60V.
Agilis Ku-Band BUC is designed for high reliability operation in various applications such as flyaway antenna. The BUC also has the most complete M&C features in the industry.
Easy to install, it is redundancy-ready and field-proven for any harsh opera ting environment. It is suitable for both data and voice communication operating in different modulation formats.
Agilis Ku-Band BUC is a compact design that comprises of Upconverter, Solid State Power Amplifier, Phase Locked Oscillator and DC-DC power converter. It employs L-Band IF interface to the indoor unit. Agilis ALB128 Ku-Band BUC is an ideal design suitable for broadband applications (such as DVB-RCS) in satellite IP networks.
- Available for all Ku-Band frequencies
- Direct antenna mount
- Fanless option for 8W
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- Wide input D.C voltage range 18V to 60V
- Standard RS232/485 interface & optional SNMP/HTTP M&C option
- Excellent linearity
- Extremely reliable
- High power efficiency
- Excellent phase noise characteristics
- Low spurious
- Automatic temperature compensation feature
- RoHS compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
- Easy installation
- Redundancy option
- LED indicator for BUC status