This small and lightweight BUC is ideal for mobile and satellite uplink applications.
The BUC has “Best in Class” efficiency and “lowest power consumption.” The unit works on a wide range AC power supply of 96VAC to 264VAC. Innovative and efficient thermal design makes this BUC one of the smallest, robust, reliable and rugged enough to withstand outdoor conditions in the industry.
Built-in redundancy feature eliminates the use of an external controller for 1:1 redundancy operation. This eliminates messy cabling at the antenna making this a very elegant solution.
Extensive M/C interface with RS232/RS485/Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP) and Wifi.
- Available in standard and extended Ku-Band
- Forward & reverse power detection
- Input power detection
- Intuitive monitoring & control through RS232/RS485 & Ethernet (SNMP & HTTP) and Wifi
- Automatic fault identification & alarm generation
- Temperature compensation facility
- Built-in redundancy facility
- Built-in 10MHz reference with auto-detection
- Built-in receive reject filter
- Sample port for output monitoring
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- RoHS Compliant