The iNetVu® 981 Drive-Away Antenna is a 98 cm Ku-band auto-acquire satellite antenna system which can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle for Broadband Internet Access over any configured satellite. The system works seamlessly with the iNetVu® 7024C Controller providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere.
If you operate in Ku-band (or X-band), the 981 system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. The system is also field upgradable to Ka-band. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
- One-Piece high surface accuracy, off set feed, steel reflector
- Heavy duty feed arm capable of supporting up to 13.5kg (30 lbs) RF Electronics (LNB & BUC)
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7024C Controller
- Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular commercially available Ku modems and services
- Field upgradable to Ka-band
- 3 Axis motorization
- Supports manual control when desired
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku or X-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
- Based on Skyware Global 98 cm reflector with cross-pol feed
- Uses long focal length feed for low cross-pol performance
- Available with pod option
- Standard 2 year warranty