The Skyware Global 1.0 m Type 100 Offset Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain its critical parabolic shape.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to either a 60 mm (2.38”) or 73-76 mm (2.88”-3.00”) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds.
A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece thermoset-molded offset reflector.
- Single bolt fine elevation adjustment.
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. feed support legs.
- Factory pre-assembled Az/El mount.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Available with a wide variety of Ku-band feeds.