L-Band IF Upconverters and Downconverters
Are available in the following frequencies:
|Extended C-Band*||5.850 – 6.425 GHz|
|Super Extended C-Band*||5.850 – 6.725 GHz|
|LMI C-Band||5.7250 – 6.025 GHz|
|Standard Ku-Band||14.0 – 14.5 GHz|
|Super Extended Ku||13.75 – 14.50 GHz|
*EC and SEC band RackSats available in dual up and downconverter configurations.
AnaCom’s RackSat series of rack-mounted up-and-down converters have all of the familiar features of AnaCom’s outdoor converters in a compact, rack-mountable form. Ideally suited for SCPC, MCPC, DAMA, TDMA, and VoIP applications and designed to interface with any L-band modem, AnaCom RackSat converters may be used in a wide variety of communication networks.
- Available in upconverter, downconverter, or dual configurations. (Dual configuration EC and SEC-band only)
- Superior phase noise
- Flexible, universal power supply and convertor (protected from 0 volts through 250 volts AC)
- Variable Gain Block Up-Converter
- Part of a family of products with significant commonality
- Internal 10 MHz reference ( Optional )
- Summary fault-status reporting including overheating, and converter failure. Robust 1+1 Redundant operation using AnaCom’s Protection Switch.
- Built in test feature for improved maintainability and reduced dependence on external test equipment