The ALB200-C range of C-Band TWT amplifiers from Agilis provide over 350 W of output power in a compact, lightweight, rugged, weatherproof, antenna mount enclosure. The advanced packaging and cooling techniques enable the unit to operate in extreme environmental conditions from direct rain to direct sunlight. The amplifiers can be simply deployed anywhere in the world, are userfriendly, and incorporate a comprehensive remote control facility as standard, including RS485 and Ethernet options.
The HPA incorporates a high efficiency multi-collector TWT powered by an advanced power supply built on over 25 years of experience in the design and manufacture of satellite amplifiers. The company’s products have an enviable reputation for performance, robust quality and reliable service. The ALB200-C is available with a wide range of options and accessories, backed by round-the-clock, worldwide technical support.
- Advanced cooling design enables operation at +55 °C and in direct sunlight.
- Weatherproof antenna mount construction allows exposed mounting.
- CE compliant
- cETLus listed
- CB certified
- Wide input voltage range – can operate from mains supplies worldwide
- Redundant control – contains control and drive circuits for 1:1 redundancy
- Stand-alone setting – automatically sequences to transmit mode
- Round-the-clock hotline support
- Wide range of accessories including: controllers, waveguide networks, cable assemblies.