Agilis ALB180 K-Series C-Band BUC (Block-up Converter) is a highly cost effective outdoor RF transmitter for satellite communication. The BUC has very high output power linearity and works well from -40ºC up to 60ºC. The BUC also has a wide input voltage range which allows it to work from 18V to 60V for 5W and 10W models.
Agilis C-Band BUC is designed for high reliability operation in various applications such as flyaway antenna. The BUC also has one of the best M&C features in the industry.
Easy to install, it is redundancy-ready and field-proven for any harsh operating environment. It is suitable for both data and voice communication operating in different modulation formats.
Agilis C-Band BUC offers a wide range of distinctive advantages and enhanced features for satellite communications systems based in remote or challenging geographic regions. The equipment employs L-Band interface to the indoor unit. Agilis ALB180 K-Series C-Band BUC is an ideal solution suitable for broadband application (such as DVBRCS) in satellite IP networks.
- Available for all C-Band frequencies
- Direct antenna mount
- Wide operating temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- Wide input D.C voltage range 18V to 60V for 5W and 10W C-BUC
- Standard RS232/485 interface & optional SNMP/HTTP M&C option
- Excellent linearity
- Extremely reliable
- High power efficiency
- Excellent phase noise characteristics
- Low spurious
- Automatic temperature compensation feature
- RoHS compliant
- Waterproof with IP65 standard
- Easy installation
- Redundancy option